I'm finally back home after a week on the road. One of my favorite articles to read are the "What's In My Makeup Bag" features in magazines, I thought I'd do a twist on this and share what I brought with me on my trip. I'm usually tend to over-pack but managed to limit my skincare and makeup items to one small carry-all by Bobbi Brown.
Here's what I brought:
* Chanel Teint Innocence Shell 1.5
* Chanel Double Perfection Compact Tender Bisque 2.0
* Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer Bare
* Laura Mercier Undercover Pot
* MAC Prep+Prime Skin
* Laura Mercier Eye Basics Wheat
* MAC Paint Pot Groundwork
* Bobbi Brown Cream Eyeshadow Beach Honey
* MAC Eyeshadows Evening Aura, Femme Fi, Magnetic Fields, Time & Space
* Nars Best Palette with Bellisima, All About Eve, Kalahari, Bali
* Nars Essential Palette with Unconditional Love, Nepal, Night Star, Ondine, Galapagos, Thunderball
*Bobbi Brown Gel Liner Bronze Shimmer
* Trish McEvoy Luminizer in Luminous Bronze & Liquid Face Color Shade 1 (Peachy Shimmer)
* MAC Sunny by Nature MSF
* MAC Well Dressed Blush
* Nars Orgasm Blush
* Bobbi Brown Blushes in Desert Rose & Pale Pink
* Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Soft Blush & Rosebud
* Bobbi Brown Lipgloss in Rose Gold, Almost Bare (glitter)
* MAC Slimshine in Bare & Gentle Shimmer
* MAC Lipglass in 3D & Fast Friends
* MAC Cremestick Lipliner in Honey B. & Sublime Culture
Mini/travel samples of:
* Nars Makeup Primer with SPF20
* Laura Mercier Face Polish
* MAC Fix+ (travel size)
* Paul & Joe Skin Toner
* Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser
* Chanel Makeup Remover
* Mini brushes
Did I overpack? Yes - but I did end up using everything I brought with me.
FYI - I don't think the black Bobbi Brown carry case is available anymore, but she has released other variations with beauty products such as the Chocolate Faux Croc case & Rose Gold set (both were Neiman Marcus Exclusives). I've seen quite a few floating around e-bay with just the cases.
She also released a single case with her Copper Diamond Collection which is still available for $95. Click to check out her Copper Diamond Beauty Kit. She often releases these kits and cases for her holiday collections.
You also might be able to find one at your local Cosmetics Company Outlet.