Sephora is having a 15% off sale on all beauty for beauty insiders through the 10th/11th. Beauty Insiders should have already received their shopping pass in the mail (or check your e-mail for a printable pass).
- Beauty Insiders can use code TICKET online through the 10th.
- VIB members can use code VIBTICKET online through the 11th.
- VIB Rouge members can use ROUGETICKET online until the 11th.
My top nail picks/recommendations:
- Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquers ($18 each) are fun and reasonably priced (see reviews of Petra, Lola, Daisy and Le Charm)
- Deborah Lippmann Cuticle Oil ($20) is a must for me, I use it regularly to keep my cuticles from peeling or cracking
- Sephora FormulaX Delete Nail Polish Remover ($10.50) has impressed me with it's ability to remove nail polish well without being too harsh on my sensitive nails, plus it has a great pump dispenser which makes it easy to apply to a cotton pad
- Guerlain Vega ($25) is a classic deep vamp
- YSL La Laque Couture ($27 each) rivals Chanel and Dior in color and lasting power (Sephora still has Rose Baby Doll online!)
A few other recommendations:
- Diorshow Extase Mascara ($28.50) is one of my favorite Dior mascaras, this is always a good time to replenish or stock up on a few mascaras
- Dolce & Gabbana Smoky Eye Quad ($60) is hands down THE best smoky eye shadow quad (review here)
- NARS Matte Multiples ($39 each) perfect multi-tasker with rich blendable pigment that lasts all day long (Altai is my must-have for natural contouring)
- Drybar The Chaser Shine Pomade ($28) is my holy grail hair product, I use it before or after blow drying and it works wonders on the hair for a sleek and healthy shine, my husband steals this from me all the time
- Drybar Texas Tea Collection ($23-25) I've had such great experiences with their Happy Hour Shampoo/Conditioner, I'm so excited to see a few new additions to Sephora
Have you already purchased anything from the Sephora sale? I'm all ears!