A few things on my radar this Friday:
- Lumira launched a new line called Paradisium with an Eau de Parfum, Hand & Body Cream and Candle. I've been wearing the fragrance for the past few days and am in love, more on this soon.
- As cooler weather is starting to arrive in Southern California, I like to keep warm with a lightweight wrap, these Nordstrom Tissue Weight Wool and Cashmere Wraps make it to my list every year, I've gone through several different colors, this year I'm eyeing the greys.
- Tatcha Holiday Gift Sets are absolutely gorgeous, this Golden Glow Beauty Set looks like a winner (note quantities are limited).
- Diptyque and Tomas Maier have collaborated to create three new limited-edition candles, they will be available at all the Diptyque boutiques and Tomas Maier store on Madison Ave in New York. The three scents are reminiscent of places dear to him, where he spends part of each year. These include the barrier island of Palm Beach (PB), a coastal north Atlantic island in Maine (WDR), and a bluff top lair at the extreme point of Long Island (OMH). Available soon. More info on Architectural Digest.
- By Terry has a set of five lip items in the Baume de Rose Color Collection - Rare Edition set. Available at Barneys and Space NK.
- This Tory Burch compact zip leather pouch looks perfect for storing the essentials on-the-go. Also loving the fun colors in this colorblock version.
- Violet Grey has a multitude of boxed gift sets for the holiday that come packaged in a sleek patent zip pouch and beautiful white boxes.
TGIF! Hope you have a great weekend :)