This month Tom Ford Beauty has relaunched several previously limited-edition items. If you missed out on Nude Dip Eyeshadow Quad, the great news is that it is back and now permanent! This is one of my favorite shimmery neutral eyeshadow palettes. I am beyond thrilled that it has been re-introduced.
Here's what has been brought back and added to the permanent Tom Ford Beauty lineup:
- Nude Dip Eyeshadow Quad - review here
- Show Me the Pink Nail Lacquer - review here
- Sugar Dune Nail Lacquer - review here, I haven't confirmed if the new one comes with the mahogany or white cap, I saw the display in Beverly Hills with the darker one, online it appears it's white but I'm not sure if it is because the stock photos haven't been updated
- Black Sugar Nail Lacquer - swatches here
- Black Cherry Nail Lacquer - reviewed here
You can find Tom Ford Beauty at select counters. Online at Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale's and Bergdorf Goodman. If you missed out on any of these colors in the original rounds, I hope you can rest assured you can find them now!