Above: Garance Doré Weekly Deskpad, Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss, Chanel Phenix Le Vernis, Lucky Magazine, Truffle Clutch, Diptyque matches, on the nails Burberry Ink Blue
Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you have been having a great week. I can't believe it's almost the end of October, time is literally flying in front of my eyes. Thank you everyone for your kind words and sending sweet notes via e-mail and comments over the past few weeks. My husband and I recently moved and the whole process is kicking me in the ***. We are starting from scratch for most of our furniture with the new place and we had no idea everything would take so long to make and ship - even items that don't seem like they are custom pieces of furniture. Luckily we found some pieces that work for now and are slowly getting everything put together. In a way, it's a bit like a blank canvas which makes it fun.
A few links I'm loving this week:
- Brunch and Art from Egg Canvas is perfection (and her photos are amazing too)
- Loving Lipstick With Some Sunshine's Autumn Makeup Bag picks
- This Bite Beauty Best Bite Remix set on Temptalia is adorable
- Lucky girl Beauty Professor met Lipstick Queen founder Poppy King (check out her interview)
- The Non-Blonde's secret beauty weapon is Vincent Longo Flamenco (and I need it)
- Amelia Liana shares her special event contouring and highlighting tips
- Emoji talk on Garance Doré (happy I'm not the only one who likes to talk in emoji)
- Tatcha has launched their Personal Skincare Consultation online that provides personalized recommendations if you're not sure where to start
- Many thanks to Elle Quebec for featuring me in their October Issue! I'm beyond thrilled :)
Have a great Thursday!