I'm officially one week into my 28-day long take-down challenge / workout bootcamp and I'm going through major cookie, cupcake and candy withdrawals but overall feeling good by eating healthier. It's really difficult to resist the unhealthy foods - all I can think about is Sprinkles Cupcakes. I've been successful in sticking to the meal plans so far but if you have any diet tips I'd love to hear them. This weekend I went through a substantial stack of magazines but only found a few really inspiring. Glamour always has interesting articles and topics I feel like I can relate to. Do you still read print magazines? Which ones are your favorites?
Right now five beauty things I'm loving include:
- Chanel's Give It Shine Trio especially Amour Glossimer a glossy sheer lush peach
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in Milk is a pretty nude (swatches)
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Lodhi with a sheer pale gloss layered on top
- Tatcha Indigo Soothing Silk Body Butter is the only thing that works for me now to soothe dry itchy patches and moisturize the skin, I like this at night
- Glamglow Supercleanse Daily Cleanser is so incredibly good, review soon
- Jo Malone Rock the Ages Collection coming this spring - The Sunday Girl
- Chanel will be launching reformulated versions of their Rouge Coco Lipsticks - Beautezine
- Swatches + review of the NARS Spring 2015 Collection - Makeup and Beauty Blog
- Details and the 411 on Bite Beauty's #001 Creme Deluxe Lipstick - Temptalia
- A first look at Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil - Café Makeup
- Steps to create a pretty DIY Floral Bouquet - Erika Brechtel
- Beautiful dreamy pictures of beaches, sunsets and more - Paris in Four Months
What are you loving right now? P.S, I'm behind on responding to a lot of e-mails from readers but here's a quick thank you for some of your kind notes over the last week. I was really touched by some of the e-mails I received, I hope to get caught up with responses very soon, hoping today!