Shown above: macarons picked up from one of my favorites Bottega Louie, home-made Nespresso with the Pixie, mugs part of the VertuoLine set, on the nails Marc Jacobs Daisy (reviewed), Fresh Sugar Nude (swatched), March 2015 issue of Vogue
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'll be attending The Makeup Show LA today for the first time even though this year marks the 7th year they have been on the West Coat. Stay tuned for a full recap of my experience. In the meantime I have a few reads that I've been loving this past week that I wanted to share.
- Café Makeup reviews and compares the new Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Powder in Indiscretion to the previously released Spellbound
- British Beauty Blogger has a preview of Chanel Les Beiges coming out this summer, I need one of everything please!
- I have major envy of this beautifully edited and well organized makeup desktop on Tamira Jarrel (formerly Lipstick With Some Sunshine)
- The RaeViewer has a gorgeous tutorial on how to use the MAC Nordstrom Naturals x15 palette
- It's been a while since I bought something from Clinique but the Nude Pop Cheek Pop Blush looks utterly gorgeous on Temptalia
- Beauty Professor has 6 shades of Burberry Kisses swatched and reviewed
I love using Instagram as a way to keep up with my favorite reads in beauty, fashion, travel and more. A few that I've been loving:
- @theglowedit Kate Rooney has some of the most gorgeous beauty images filled with amazing marble backgrounds, Jo Malone, Tom Ford Byredo, and much more
- @gossmakeupartist is always a fun one to follow, right now he has a sneak peek of Tom Ford Beauty Summer and it's to-die-for gorgeous
- @savinachaiyj has a feed filled with crisp and clean imagery of all things beautiful
- @parisinfourmonths is forever a favorite and brightens up my day every day
- @bigskymunchkins is a must for kitty-lovers, the new kittens are too cute for words
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday! (P.S. Above shown is Fresh Sugar Nude, in case you missed it, the review + swatches here.)