I have exciting news to share with you from L'Occitane. Today they are launching a new sampling program called L'OcciBox (pronounced "lox-ee-box"). There will be one new box launched each season this upcoming year with travel-sized samples of the brand's classic items and newest offerings. Each box will retail at $15 in stores and online (limit one per customer, use code DISCOVER at checkout). It's the perfect way to way to experience items from the line, find travel or purse-sized beauty items, or gift a box to a friend.
In addition, each quarter, L'Occitane will select a special partner to collaborate with for something extra in each box. The first partner is ELLE Magazine which chose a special illustrator to design special packaging for four classic hand creams, a nail file, all encased in a custom-made zip pouch. As a fun addition, 100 boxes selected at random will have a free year subscription to ELLE Magazine hidden inside as a bonus.
The boxes are compact but very sturdy and packaged beautifully. The first L'OcciBox has a festive print and a pink bow on top, it's too cute for words:
The contents are valued at over $50. Here is a peek at what you get inside L'Occitane's first L'OcciBox for the holiday season:
- Orange Zip ELLE Magazine Pouch
- ELLE + L'Occitane Nail File
- Cherry Blossom ELLE Hand Cream 0.3 .oz
- Shea ELLE Hand Cream 0.3 .oz
- Almond ELLE Hand Cream 0.3 .oz
- Verbena ELLE Hand Cream 0.3 .oz
- Immortelle Sample Divine Cream 0.05 .oz x2
- Shea Butter Body Milk 1.7 .oz
- Almond Supple Skin Oil 0.5 fl.oz
- Precious Cleansing Foam 1.7 fl.oz
- Arlésienne Hand Cream 0.3 .oz
The Elle Pouch and Hand Creams are adorable. On the back of the pouch it says "so cute" in ten different languages. Each of the hand creams are illustrated with French sayings and an English translation below as well.
One last shot of the entire box contents lined up side by side. It really surprised me how much was able to fit inside the tiny little container:
I discovered L'Occitane when I was 17 when I was gifted a small Shea Butter tin by a family friend to help my super dry hands and cuticles (I was part of the swim team and always in the pool and sun). She also brought me one of the small Shea Butter hand creams and ever since then I've been hooked. The formulas are gentle, non-irritating, effective and good for sensitive skin. I especially like that skin and body line's have subtle scent options aren't overpowering. Sampling programs didn't exist like they do today, I am happy to see more brands offer sampler sets like these as an introduction to their brand. In case you're unsure of how to pronounce the brand's name, L'Occitane is pronounced "lox-ee-tan".
The L'OcciBox is available for purchase at L'Occitane Boutiques nationwide right now (while supplies last). If you want to avoid the holiday crowds, you can also purchase online here (be sure to use code DISCOVER at checkout to have the price adjusted to $15). These are limited-edition with a limit of one per customer.
9:52 AM PST - the online glitch is fixed, you should be able to add the item to your cart, I confirmed with L'Occitane that this set is for both new and existing customers.
December 2nd 8:05 PM PST update - per a few reader requests, I've reached out to L'Occitane for some clarification on the L'OcciBox availability and in store purchasing. It looks like it sold out online, but per L'Occitane it hasn't yet.
- The L'OcciBox will be back online on December 4th, there has been a temporary glitch on their website, check back on the 4th to purchase online, although they do want me to let you know quantities are limited. They've received an overwhelmingly positive response so far and it has been selling quickly. UPDATE 12/8 back in stock online!
- You should be able to purchase in store without any coupon or issues. I've been told my readers can simply give the same "DISCOVER" code to the store associate when you check out or even just mention the box, they apologize for any issues and inconvenience to those who were not able to purchase in store.
This post was sponsored by L'Occitane, as always, all opinions are my own. For more info, please refer to my Disclosures page.