TGIF everyone! This week feels like it has been a really long one for some reason so I'm really happy it's Friday. It's been a gloomy week here in Southern California and we've had a bit of rain. I've been chasing the sun as it peeks through the clouds every once in a while - I shouldn't complain because we have sunny weather here 90% of the year. I have a what's in my handbag post today. Here's what I've been carrying around lately. The tote is the St. Louis by Goyard in the PM size. In case you are wondering, the color is called Gris.
Inside my bag I have the Goyard Pouch that comes with the St. Louis Tote, also:
- my trusty Smythson Notebook (pink one here, bright blue option here)
- L'Occitane Neroli and Orchidee Hand Cream c/o, also available in a boxed trio
- Lavanila Travel-Size Deodorant in Pure Vanilla
- Drybar Lil' Lemon Drop Detangler Brush this mini is too cute for words, the minis at the Sephora checkout line always manage to get me
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Rimless Aviators (I have three colors, ones shown above is Rose Gold)
- Personalized iPhone Wallet case by Gigi New York c/o (I got this at the rewardStyle conference in Dallas last month and they configured it for my iPhone 5 (although the current versions are for the iPhone 6)
- Tatcha Blotting Papers Tube (review on tube vs flat pack here)
- Chanel Retractable Kabuki Brush
- MAC Cosmetics Clearly MAC Trio (one of the three pouches)
For makeup most of these things fit inside the bag with the exception of the Tatcha Beauty Papers, Chanel Kabuki Brush and L'Occitane Hand Cream. The base of the Clearly MAC Trio Bag is wide at the bottom so you can fit more items inside compared to the MAC Clear Bag Set (featured here). What I have with me is way too many lip products - I add one each day to the bag and end up with more lip products that I can wear at any given time.
- Caudalie Divine Oil mini size (unfortunately they don't come with the spritzer top anymore)
- Charlotte Tilbury Air Brush Powder in #2 (review here)
- NARS Lip Gloss in Nebulous (review + swatches here)
- Chanel Glossimer in Seashell
- Chanel Rouge Double in Darling Pink
- Marc Jacobs Enamored Lip Lacquer in French Tickler
- By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon (review here)
- Tom Ford Bronzer Mini in Gold Dust
- Dior Lip Glow in Coral
- YSL Kiss and Blush Babydoll in Pink Hedoniste #8 (review + swatches here)
- Tom Ford Lip Color Sheer in Rose Soleil (review here)
- Marc Jacobs New Nudes Sheer Lip Gel in Eat Cake c/o (review here)
- Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in Vera
- MustaeV Easy Go Blush Brush c/o
I hope you have a lovely weekend! What has been in your bag this week?
Some press samples have been included in the post, those noted by c/o note by each item.