February flew by so quickly, I cannot believe it's March but I'm excited for spring. I've been working my way through swatching all of the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipsticks and hope to have the post up by the end of the week (fingers crossed my lips can handle the swatching). A few of you have asked for a review of my Celine mini belt bags (seen here and here) - I haven't really done purse or accessory reviews but will definitely do one on both in the upcoming weeks so stay tuned!
Here's a peek of what I have in my bag right now. I've been loving my Prada Saffiano still - I think I've had it going on 2.5+ years now and it's held it's shape remarkably well, hasn't shown any signs of wear or scratches and is extremely versatile for a number of different occasions and outfits. I've had my eye on the Saffiano Cuir Double Bag in black ever since I saw that they started carrying a small one on Extra Petite. She has a really good review and comparison (although my camel tote is a different style and has different dimensions compared to hers). It takes me months to decide on a splurge - I've been looking for a classic black leather tote for a long time, but cannot make up my mind because size and structure is really important to me.
Inside my Saffiano Tote this week:
- Tatcha Blotting Papers (review here for more details)
- Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Powder in 20 (review here)
- Glossier Coconut Balm Dotcom
- MAC Lipliner in Stripdown (swatched here)
- MAC Cremesheen Pearl Lipstick in Japanese Maple (the perfect nude)
- Molton Brown Hand Cream in Pink Pepperpod
- By Terry Baume de Rose Nutri-Couleur No. 7 in Coral Stellar (review on this and Mauve Moon tomorrow)
- Maison Martin Margiela Rollerball in Replica Beach Walk
- Smythson x Vahram Notebook
- Truffle Clarity Clutch Mini + Cardcase in Black/Gold (also available in White)
- YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara in Black
- Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo in Conte (swatches of all shades here)
- Bobbi Brown Lip Tint (sold out everywhere)
- NARS Lip Gloss in Angelika (swatched here)
- Dior Addict Lip Glow Lip Liner
- Compartes Chocolate Bar (I should probably ease up on the sweets)
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Rimless Aviators
What's in your bag this week? Any new beauty discoveries from the weekend?
Press samples featured include the Tatcha beauty papers and Truffle clutch+case.