Is it too early for spring beauty yet? For those looking forward, there is a lot on the horizon for spring that focuses on fresh and glowing beauty. I've already spotted sneak peeks of new foundation releases from Chanel, Laura Mercier, YSL, Armani, NARS to name a few - all to be launching soon. For now, here's a roundup of new beauty launches on my radar that you can purchase right now if you need instant gratification. I placed a large order a couple days ago for some Dior spring items and also picked up a few pieces from Chanel spring. I'll be testing them in the next week and have swatches as soon as I can.
- Chanel Collection L.A. Sunrise for spring 2016 has started to trickle in stores and is now live on Chanel.com, Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue. It has a brighter feel than what I normally go for, but I love that everything is lively and colorful. What I picked up (reviews + swatches soon):
- Sunkiss Ribbon Blush ($70) - the must-have in the collection
- Stylo Yeux Waterproof ($33) in Purple Choc
- Le Vernis ($28) in Sunrise Trip
- Rouge Coco Shines ($37) in Mighty, Shipshape and Energy
My wishlist is already a mile long. I will need to do some sorting, thinking and prioritizing before splurging. What's on your radar for the upcoming spring beauty season?