Happy mid-week lovelies! A few items that popped on my beauty radar this week. Fall collections look incredibly beautiful and there are a number of new foundation formulas on the market that sound promising.
- Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt has arrived for fall and it sounds amazing! This will come in a Candle, Body Cream, are the the 1 oz and 3.5 oz Cologne Spray, I can't wait to check it out this week
- Christian Louboutin will launch 30 new shades of nail polish at the end of the month, I have my eye on The Nudes Nail Colors (available for pre-order at Nordstrom)
- Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Fluid Foundation has been on my radar for a while now, I received a sample packet (but in the wrong shade), it felt really nice on the skin, if you've tried it please let me know what you thought, I have friends that keep telling me it really is the best, but I can't bring myself to splurge just quite yet
- Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation is another new formula on the market, I tested a couple samples I received at the store, it did feel amazingly smooth, evened out the skin and covered imperfections while looking natural, I had a hard time deciding on a shade
- YSL Fusion Ink Foundation is yet another new one, I've heard nothing but great things about this, it's on my list to try out
- Giorgio Armani Fall has arrived, the Palette Yeux Organica Palette looks absolutely amazing, it's on hold for me at my local Neiman Marcus counter and I hope to pick it up in the next few days
- Jin Soon Choi collaborated with designer Tess Giberson to create five new nail colors, I ordered two and will share them soon, the five shades are Heirloom, Farrago, Mélange, Pistache and Nocturne, available now at Nordstrom and Space NK
- Tom Ford Fall has started to trickle in stores and has been selling out at lightening speeds. Today, some items have popped up online at Neiman Marcus including the Contouring Cheek Duos in Stroked and Softcore, Black Cherry Nail Lacquer, and Lip Colors in Negligee and Twist of Fate.
I have the Tom Ford and a couple JINsoon polishes to review soon. I ordered the Tom Ford Fall Collection from Saks NY after calling around several stores to find they had sold out and had wait lists going. Many have been asking me to rush the review and post it stat. I took about 1/2 of the pictures to review and my camera broke (heartbreak!!) before I could do swatches, it will take 3 weeks to get repaired so I purchased another camera which is on its way. I have some other items photographed and ready to publish in the mean time. I appreciate your patience. If you're thinking about the Tom Ford, I suggest you act fast. I've been testing it and the eye quad and cheek duos are a must if you don't want to wait for online items to show up, call your closest Tom Ford Counter or Boutique to place an order.
What's on your beauty radar this week?