Trying out different lip balms has always been a relatively inexpensive and fun hobby for me with the different scents and flavors, but for years I could never find one that properly moisturized my lips. I have full lips that tend to dry easily with certain brands of lipsticks - but in recent years, thanks to some new product releases, I have finally found some that work for me.
Tried and true:
- MAC Tendertones $14.50 - these were limited edition, I hope they bring these back eventually
- C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm $5.50 - soothing almond scent, from Bath & Body Works (there's a promotion for buy 2 get 1 free right now)
- NARS Sabrina Lip Treatment $24 - a light milky pink with shimmer with a watermelon scent
- MAC Tinted Lip Conditioners $14.50 - the ones I have are in the older packaging and were part of limited edition collections like the Luella and Disney
- Aquaphor $6 for a 2-pack at CVS - thanks to a very sweet swapper who included this as an extra for me to try and got me hooked!
- Shiseido Water In Lip Sakura $8 - found this at my local Japanese supermarket
- Bobbi Brown Glitter Lip Balm in Pink Crystal - part of the Breast Cancer Awareness Set which is $40 for the lip balm and a creamy lip color
- L'Occitane Vanilla Fondant Lip Balm - from the Vanilla Hugs & Kisses Holiday set which is $18 for the lip balm and mini Vanilla Shea Hand Cream
- Paul & Joe Disney Milky Lip Treatment $18 - couldn't resist the cute packaging
- C.O. Bigelow Lemon Pomegranate Lip Cream $7.50 - from Bath & Body works
- Korres Lip Butter $9 each or $19.50 for 3 at Sephora - I've heard a lot of raves about these, so I stopped by Sephora to check these out