Hi readers, I just converted my blog from a blogspot.com to a domain name http://www.thebeautylookbook.com - most everything will remain the same and I plan on still using google blogger to post all of my pictures, articles, commentary etc. so the format will essentially be the same throughout.
You can still follow my blog through Google Friend Connect which is located at the bottom of the screen.
Please note that this might take a few days to go into full effect for everyone. You can still type in the blogspot address and it should redirect you to the new domain name soon. If you can update your bookmarks in the meantime, that would be great!
Also note that some of my original layout was lost when I converted so I am in the process of updating my blog lists etc.
If you are having any problems accessing the site or notice anything significantly different, please send me an e-mail through the contact button on the side bar or write a comment below.
To anyone concerned about this, FYI, I do not plan on changing my blogging model for the time being, so you as a reader will not be bombarded with advertising or things like that. Do note I haven't completely ruled it out for the future - but for the time being, my plan is to simply keep doing what I've been doing the past 6 months which is to bring you reviews and share pictures of things I've purchased or makeovers I've had or any new tidbits of info that I receive. Perhaps inspire you to try something new every once in a while.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
I loved reading all your responses to my poll earlier last week! Thank you for sharing a bit about your lives with me. Here is a bit about me:
- Some non-beauty related things about me - I love to bake sweet-flavored things (cakes, cookies, cupcakes, breads), I just celebrated my 1 year anniversary with my husband, I have 2 jack-russell terriers and 1 cat, my clothing style is simple/classic (along the lines of Banana Republic & Jcrew), TV shows I love include The Office, 30Rock, Fringe, Bones, The Closer.
- Where am I from? I'm from Southern California, been living here most of my life.
- A few things I bought recently that I love - Williams Sonoma Chef'n Salad Emulsifier (this is genius!), Chanel Enthusiast Nail Polish LE from Neimans but also available on Chanel.com, Paul & Joe Lip Lacquers, Shu Uemura Tsumori Chisato items (more details/pics coming soon)
- At the top of my wishlist? The Neimans Exclusive Bobbi Brown Mini Shimmerbricks, Edward Bess Holiday Jet Set, Paul & Joe.
- What other hobbies do I have besides shopping? Going for walks with my hubby and 2 dogs, baking, cooking, blogging, reading other peoples blogs, watching TV.
- What other things do you collect besides makeup? Flats, scarves and purses, here are few of my favorites: