I hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend! I took a couple days off blogging to run errands, spend time with out-of-town guests, and took a trip to Beverly Hills to check out the new NARS Audacious Lipsticks (they are incredible). I also made a quick stop to the Edward Bess counter at Neiman Marcus and left with a couple goodies I've had on my to-buy list for ages. A few quick snapshots from Instagram over the past week or so, you can follow me @beautylookbook.
Some weekend reads and beauty news I'm loving:
- Edward Bess will be launching his Hair Hero on QVC starting September 5th - Harper's Bazaar
- Digital Art Director at Barneys Erica Choi from @eggcanvas on Instagram launched an amazing blog, follow her! - Egg Canvas
- A first look + swatches of the stunning Tom Ford Nude Dip Eye Color Quad - Temptalia
- NARS Audacious Lipstick swatches of the nudes/neutrals in Jane, Julie, Anna, Barbara, Anita, Raquel, Brigitte and Vanessa - Makeup and Beauty Blog
- New lips products with the Rouge Dior Baume Collection - British Beauty Blogger
- Monthly beauty favorites roundup and new hair color - The RaeViewer
- Quick peek at Chanel Holiday Makeup Collection - Rouge Deluxe
Have you discovered any new beauty loves this weekend? I can't wait to share my NARS and Edward Bess picks with you!