The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has officially started for everyone. It will run through the August 3rd. After browsing through the items during the Early Access and carefully reviewing each option I narrowed by beauty picks down to 5 items. My top five picks include:
- Chanel Dentelle Précieuse Illuminating Powder ($80) is a definite must-have for me, it's a stunning luminous beige highlighter with rose, bronze and peach tones (review here)
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Cheekbones Set ($110) is on it's way to me, (I just ordered it)
- MAC Look in a Box - All About Coral ($39.50) is such a great deal for the price, I put the items to the test yesterday in warm summer weather, detailed review up soon
- NARS Dolce Vita Lip & Nail Set ($52) I have this one on hold for me at the store to pick up soon, I thought about this one for several days before caving
- Diptyque Baies + Figuier Set ($120) I ordered this as a gift for a loved one, I have several candle wick trimmers and can't rave enough about them, it's really much better than using regular scissors because of the angle and design, plus you don't have to worry about getting your regular ones dirty from burnt wicks
Will you be shopping the sale soon? What are your top picks? If you are a Nordstrom Cardholder, did you get anything during Early Access?