Here is a peek at what I've had inside my makeup bag this week. The clear makeup bag is from Bobbi Brown which I found as a gift with purchase several years ago during a Neiman Marcus beauty event (for those looking for a clear makeup bag, a few other alternatives from MAC, Make Up For Ever, Sephora, Lulu).
- Chanel Les Beiges No. 20 for mid-day touch ups
- MAC Sharon Osbourne Refresh Mineralize Skinfinish Duo (still available at Macy's)
- Chanel Hydra Beauty Lip Balm (new for me, review soon)
- Jo Malone Grapefruit Cologne (mini from a gift with purchase)
- By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock which I works alone on the lids, it's a medium pink shade with plum shimmer, I swipe directly from tube onto lids and then blend with the fingers
- Tom Ford Paradiso Lip Color Sheer (sold out most places, but still on tomford.com)
- Burberry Lip Glow Balm in Pink Peony
- MAC Brush #168SH (mini size discontinued)
- Marc Jacobs Overprotected Lust for Lacquer (love the tingle)
- YSL Kiss and Blush #3 Rose Libre still testing these out and figuring out to use these, I like them on the cheeks, for the lips, I'm still undecided
- Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm is a staple, love the clear finish, decent price and the unique scent of this one (see Malin + Goetz Los Angeles store feature here)
- Guerlain Maxi Lash Waterproof Mascara I rarely touch up with mascara in the middle of the day, but I sometimes carry one with me because in the mornings I typically am running out the door and have missed a few makeup steps before I leave the house, mascara and lips are usually the last two items I apply
- Diptyque Geranium Odorata is such a pretty soft floral, the roller ball tip makes it easy to apply quickly, I keep it in the velvet pouch it comes with (not shown above)
- NARS Andromeda Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow accidentally made it into the makeup bag this week, but I'm not complaining
To see the full contents of what has been in my bag most of this week, check out the post on Styled Notes. Hope you have a great Thursday!