I hope everyone is having a great week. I'm in Dallas right now for the rewardStyle conference, I will try to get in a couple reviews before the end of the week (fingers crossed). Right now, some new items on my radar right now:
- Chanel Summer has hit stores with an amazing collection this year, I splurged on almost the entire collection (sneak peek above of the glossimers), highlights for me: 4 new shades of Le Vernis in Pink Tonic, Sweet Lilac, Mirabella, Tutti Frutti and 1 repromoted color Eastern Light, 4 new shades of Glossimers in Hello, Sexy, Happy, Sunny and 1 repromoted color in Glaze, 3 new to die for Illusion D'Ombres, in Mirage, New Moon, Utopia
- Tatcha has a gorgeous Okasan Mother's Day Set this year, they are running a campaign on their Tatcha Facebook Page where fans share advice from their mom to enter for a chance to win the Mother's Day Kit, (also online you can get a free deluxe sample Revitalizing Eye Cream with orders over $50. Code: AGELESS).
- Hourglass has made their Ambient Lighting Palette permanent, it's now back online at Sephora (review from a few months ago here)
- Bobbi Brown summer is a Raw Sugar theme with nudes and bronzes, the Eye Shimmer Brick looks amazing, I can't wait to check it out!
- Guerlain has released a Terracotta Perfume among some other summer shades of Nail Lacquer and Lip Gloss (have you seen them yet?)
- YSL seems to have quite a few new releases with blue Summer Nail Lacquers, Rouge Volupte Gloss and the Baby Doll Kiss and Blush stains, I haven't seen these yet but so many have been raving about them, tell me what you think
- Tory Burch has the cutest cosmetic bags right now with a gorgeous spring floral print
What's on your radar right now?