On my radar right now:
- Tatcha Sampler Set is online now at a reduced price, this is a great way to try a variety of items
- By Terry Cellularose Blush Glacé is a new glow from within translucent gel shimmer blush, I bought Frozen Petal #3 yesterday since it was the only one left in store, I have the other two on my wishlist
- The NARSissist Eye Palette - so this has been on my radar for weeks now, I've resisted so far, if you've tried this, what were your thoughts? do I need this?
- Ole Henriksen The Works is another amazing skincare sampler set at a very good price, I received one as a gift as an introduction to the line, I've already found four of the items to be new favorites (review to come soon, also free shipping with code FREESHIP)
- Caudalie, Lancôme, and Dior Cleansing Waters - I'm running low on my staples and need to replenish, should I repurchase any of these or explore other options? I'm all ears for your favorites
- Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm - this line is one of my latest obsessions, I visited the counter at Barneys Beverly Hills, but decided to stop by the boutique in Los Angeles yesterday and was so impressed by everything
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! As always, I'd love to hear about your recent discoveries, loves or items that are on your beauty radar right now.