Sunday, January 13, 2013
Current Lust List
Currently lusting over:
1. Tom Ford's Private Blend Fragrances - I'm slowly transitioning from my usual light airy scents to ones that are a bit darker and more complex. I've been lusting over Santal Blush for ages (see Temptalia's review here) but also received a small sample at the counter of Tobacco Vanille (which made The Non-Blonde's top vanilla perfumes list). I can't decide!
2. Burberry Hydrangea Pink Blush - this is new for spring and on its way to me :) It's online now at Nordstrom.com. See it swatched on Gummy Vision.
3. Deborah Lippmann has some lovely spring nail colors coming out soon. I'm really curious about Moon Rendezvous (available for pre-sale on Neimans).
4. Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille - sweet smokey vanilla perfection in a bottle. I've never been able to pull the trigger on purchasing this one. Perhaps this year will be the year! I see a trip to Barneys in my near future. Details online at Barneys.com.
5. NARS Cythere Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil - gorgeous swatch on Makeup and Beauty Blog and also listed as being used for Helmut Lang's Spring 2013 show, beauty breakdown listed on 15 Minute Beauty.
What's on your current lust list?