Right now I'm loving contrasting nude and vampy colors. I haven't done extensive at-home testing yet on all the items, but I loved reviews I've seen on other blogs and of course ran to the counters over the past couple weeks to try in-store (fun at Sephora, Nordstrom and Neimans). Reviews to come soon but for now I've linked a few other blogs I really liked featuring these items.
- Loving the above nudes: Dior Charnelle, Grege and Trench Nail Polishes (see them on Kais Obsessions), Bobbi Brown Uber Beige Lipstick, Make Up Forever Aqua Shadow in 28E (see it on Beautezine), MAC Day Gleam Pressed Pigment (swatched on Dyno Pretty Pup).
- Loving the above vamps: Burberry Mulberry Eyeshadow, Blueberry Lip Mist (on Cafe Makeup), Tom Ford Black Orchid Lipstick (on Buy Now, Blog Later), Chanel Provocation Le Vernis, Tom Ford Minx and Chanel Brown Copper Lipliner.
- The Sartorialist - On the Street in New York (so cute!)
- The Non-Blonde has a sneak peek of the NARS Andy Warhol Kiss Mini Larger Than Life Lip Gloss Coffret (want this)
- The RAEviewer has all the new Chanel Rouge Allures swatched
- Some swatches of Bobbi Brown's Uber Basics and Holiday 2012 on Yuki's Lazy Channel
- NARS Uzo created a beautiful glowy look for Juicy Couture
- Chanel Holiday and Guerlain Holiday look promising (swoon!)