Right now, I'm loving ...
- Giorgio Armani's newest Eyes to Kill Intense shadows, my top three this moment are #24, 27 and 28, they really stay put (reviewed and swatched last week here)
- Chanel's Concealer Brush #10 for cream shadows, I find this brush works really well with the Armani shadows
- NARS Larger than Life Volumizing Mascara has made my top picks list multiple times this year, it thickens, holds curl, defines and doesn't smudge
- Frédéric Malle En Passant trio from Barneys New York in Beverly Hills, a perfect light summer scent, (reviewed here)
- Chanel Le Vernis shades in Frenzy (here), Delight (here) and Paradoxal (here)
- Edward Bess's Deep Shine Lipgloss in First Kiss, the perfect healthy pink (here)
- Bobbi Brown Pink Sunset Shimmer Lipgloss from the new Twilight collection, sheer but shiny, reminds me a bit of the older discontinued Rose Gold Shimmer Lip Gloss (I don't have it swatched but Karen at Makeup and Beauty Blog has the entire collection swatched here)
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Fetiche is a nice healthy but soft pink (here)
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Highlighter in Light Year gives a beautiful angelic glow when dusted with a fluffy brush (I don't have this swatched, but love the feature on Temptalia)
- Davines OI/OIL Absolute beautifying potion, a more detailed review to come soon, but I discovered this recently and love love love this, I use it either before I blow dry or after as a finishing product (in the meantime you can read more about this on their website which also has a salon locator for where to purchase)
What are you loving right now?