Currently loving ...
- Empty/used Diptyque candles as brush and pen holders (inspired by home decor ideas on Cupcakes and Cashmere and as seen on Jen Brill's Top Shelf via Into The Gloss)
- Small but beautiful gifts, such as the Chanel Camelia bookmark sent as a gift by the Nordstrom Seattle Chanel counter (thank you!)
- Dior Bikini Nail Lacquer as the perfect spring-to-summer coral (swatched a few days ago)
- OPI NYC Ballet Collection, such beautiful sheers that give a perfect polished look, I'm still hunting for 3 of the shades since my local Ulta was sold out (see swatches of all shades on Scrangie)
- Guerlain's Pucci Summer Bronzer (sneak peek on The Non-Blonde and Temptalia)
- Frédéric Malle's Carnal Flower perfume (debating the small vials set or a full bottle)
- Chanel's upcoming summer release (one of each please!)
- Makeup and Beauty Blog shares swatches of MAC Right Image which equals the perfect pale pink (want and need this!)
- Café Makeup has genius beauty organization ideas
- Atlantic-Pacific is my latest fashion crush
- Sneak peek into Sterling Style's bag (lovely blog and the PS1 zip pouch is so chic)
- This is Glamorous compiles the prettiest home decor inspiration posts
And an update ... some of you may have noticed my posting frequency has slowed over the past few months (since December actually). There are weeks when I feel like I have time to be a weekend-only blogger. I've been extremely busy with non-blog related projects this year. Each week has added more projects, conferences, and training requirements. I'll be taking a short blog break to focus on work and life. Comments will be turned off shortly and I'll have limited time to answer e-mails but will do my best. I hope to be back in a few weeks!