A few things I'm loving right now:
- Flawless coverage: NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Alaska ($42) - This is not your typical tinted moisturizer. It's so much better! It has smooth medium natural coverage that gives a well covered flawless look. It has a pleasant smell and lasts quite long on the skin. I found that my local Nordstrom counters had sample packets when this launched. I highly recommend you go and check it out. I am normally shade 3 or 4 in most lines, with this one I was the second lightest shade.
- Layerable Neutrals: Burberry and Le Métier de Beauté make gorgeous neutrals that are layerable. I like to use them as a first layering base and add more color on top for a softer look. Right now I'm smitten with Burberry Midnight Brown, Pale Barley and Le Métier Corinthian and Jojo.
- Hydrated Hands: L'Occitane makes my favorite hand creams. They are moisturizing without being too heavy, sticky or thick. I love their limited edition scents. Their newest is the Amande (Almond, green tube). I'm smitten with their Honey (mainly because of the packaging design). These make great gifts as well.
- Thick Defined Lashes: I have stubby short lashes and need all the help I can get. These days I'm loving the Larger than Life Volumizing Mascara by NARS ($25).
- Bright Nail Polishes: Chanel May (here), Dior Lucky (here) and Chanel Distraction (here). Perfect for spring to summer.
- Soft Refreshing Scents: I'm completely in love with L'Artisan L'Été en Douce (reviewed here). It's light and fresh and perfect for everyday.
Other reads and videos I'm loving right now:
- Garance Doré - Pardon My French/Paris Episode 4 features snippets from Paris Fashion Week
- Nathan Branch gives us a preview of a new Serge Lutens in L’Eau Froide (he makes everything look so dreamy)
- Café Makeup shows us the latest Joues Contraste in Malice, Tumulte and Pink Explosion from Chanel
- Makeup Magpie swatched the new Laura Mercier Smoky Effects set at Nordstrom
- Messy Wands has the latest kaleidoscopes from Le Métier de Beauté: Northern Lights and Cherry Blossom
- The Non-Blonde shared Karl Lagerfield's bathroom from Harper's Bazaar
- Into the Gloss hosted an adorable play date get together (filled with NARS, MAC and Aesop goodies)
- Dior has an Asia-Exclusive release called Icy Halos, AudreyEleven makes me want the Icy Dew and Glacier Nail Polishes! Polish Police also has some photos here (ahhh, to want what I cannot have)