I hope everyone is well and ready for Christmas & the holidays! It's been a crazy busy few weeks and I'm looking forward to having time off starting today :) What are you loving right now? Things that make me happy right now:
- NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara - thickens, holds curls & doesn't flake (reviewed back in 2010 here)
- Glitter Nail Polish - Butter London Tart With a Heart & Deborah Lippmann Stairway to Heaven (yes, it's a shocker, but these looked so lovely on Lilly Chantilly & Messy Wands I had to check these out)
- Mini Brushes - Laura Mercier hands down makes the best minis in sets and palettes, I like them more than her full sized versions, Le Métier and MAC have some lovely options too
- Bond No 9 Bon Bon Set - My husband and I are going to work our way through each one
- Lanvin Flats - My first pair in taupe, so comfortable!
- Le Métier de Beauté Antiquité Poupée - even with the dupes, I can't deny the colors in this palette are so lovely
- Clé de Peau Intensive Eye Contour Cream (courtesy of Neiman Marcus and Clé de Peau) I never believed in Eye Cream until this winter, the dry weather & long work hours have been harsh on my skin, this has been a miracle worker
- Henri Bendel Candles - Among my favorites, especially the new Silver Birch! Other favorites include Vanilla Bean, Firewood, Fig, Quince, Pomegranate ... I could go on and on!
- Nude Nail Polish - Hard to tell the color from the instagram filter, but it was Chanel Beige Petale
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shines - Being short on time and always on the go, Chanel Rouge Coco Shines are those easy swipe-and-go lipsticks that don't require a mirror, the sheer glossy finish makes fading less obvious because it fades naturally
- Jo Malone Wild Bluebell - This is more appropriate for spring, but it lifts the mood and brightens my day, I've splurged on the shower gel, candle and cologne (reviewed here)
- Edward Bess Afterglow Cream Highlighter - Another lifesaver, the perfect cream highlighter to brighten and illuminate without being overly frosty or greasy (previously reviewed here)
- Chanel Wallet on Chains - Love these when I just need cards, keys, cash and one lipstick
- Urban Decay Naked 2 - Yes, this is an amazing palette! Very similar to the first Naked but a definite must for any neutral-lover, the layering possibilities are endless
- Chanel Le Vernis - Of course, always on my list of loving right now
- Nespresso Pixie & Aeroccino Plus - The best part of every morning and much more affordable compared to Starbucks, wish I could put one at my desk at work but it would make me way too popular & I would never get anything done
I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday! Thank you everyone so much for your support! I've been so touched by everyone's kindness this past year and week after week I'm amazed you still come back to read my blog. Thank you again :)
Is there anything you are loving right now? I'm all ears! Beauty and non-beauty related!