I'm loving spring pinks right now. I can't get enough of them. They make me feel polished and brighten my skin in a soft and feminine way. A few favorites right now:
- Chanel Riviera Le Vernis - reviewed here, featured here, compared to Rose Insolent here, duped here
- Chanel Morning Rose Le Vernis - reviewed here and compared here
- Chanel Aventure Rouge Coco Shine
- Edward Bess First Kiss Lip Gloss - featured here
- MAC Pleasantry Mineralized Blush - from 2008ish
Compared to Bobbi Brown Pale Pink (old packaging) for color reference:
Morning Rose feels like it's a bit faded looking - I think it's because of the top coat I used which is the Dior from the Electric Tropics duos, I feel as though it doesn't help colors last and makes them look slightly faded. It looks amazing on the Dior, not so much on Chanels.
All swatched on the arm for reference:
What are some of your favorite pinks?