Fall collections are already trickling out, but I wanted to do a feature on some pretty bronzey colors from Trish McEvoy who released a small collection of new products in her Sparkling Bronze collection this past May. I love the line for her high quality brushes, unique planner system, and innovative products. This was one of the first high end lines I got into years ago with an interactive makeup lesson at Saks Fifth Avenue where the artist has you repeat the makeup application to one side of your face after each step so you can recreate the look on your own at home.
Every single artist from the line I have met has been amazing - all talented in creating pretty looks, friendly personalities and super fun. It's been a while since I've purchased things from the line because of the continuous product revamps (I must have seen at least 5 different versions of her Sexy Lipgloss as she has changed the formula and color of the years), but still check out her new products every once in a while.
The colors in her Sparkling Bronze Collection feature the following items:
* Bronzer in St. Tropez - a soft shimmery natural bronzer, she describes this as having "the ideal proportions of pink undertones to mimic the prettiest naturally tanned complexion."
* Lip Gloss in Irresistible - a super sparkly bronze gloss with micro-glitter. I would say this has the same sparkle factor as MAC Dazzleglasses, but this has more pigment. Has a nice slightly minty scent which gives a cooling effect.
* Lip Color SPF15 in Golden Glaze - this is a sheer soft golden color. Reminds me of MAC High Tea lipstick but not quite as pale.
* Pen Luminzer in Luminous Bronze - this is my favorite, gives a soft glow to the skin in a twist up pen.
* Eye Definer Pencil in Sparkling Bronze - a unique dual-sided chubby eyeliner with a smudge tip on one end to blend the color. I wouldn't really call this "sparkling" but it is a gorgeous deep brown shade.
Top - St. Tropez Bronzer
Bottom - Irresistible Lip Gloss , Golden Glaze Lipstick, Luminous Bronze, Sparkling Bronze
Swatches, left to right: Bronze Illuminator, St. Tropez (applied heavily over foundation/primer), St. Tropez (applied over bare skin), Sparkling Bronze Eye Definer, Golden Lipstick, Irresistible Lipgloss
Comparisons, left to right: MAC MSF Sunny by Nature, Trish McEvoy St. Tropez, MAC MSF Cheeky Bronze (so you can see how pink it really is)