This NARS makeover was done at a Bloomingdales event by one of the National Artists, but unfortunately I do not remember his name! I told him about a few items from Nars that I love (like the Luster Blush and Maldives Multiple) and he then picked out some new items to compliment what I already owned into a new fresh glowing look.
If you love neutrals, but are looking for something a bit different than your regular champagnes or beigey colors, this is a gorgeous look to try out. I'll include descriptions of each product according to the Nars Website.
* Oil Free Foundation in Budapest (equivalent to Chanel Teint Innocence Beige 2.0/MAC NC35/Armani LSF 5.5 or 6)
* Concealer Stick in Custard
* Sparkling Pressed Powder in Machu Picchu (Eden pressed powder with gold shimmer, not pictured)
* Multiple Stick in Maldives on apples and temples to highlight (pink champagne with shimmer - although to me this is more of a golden champagne peachy shimmer with a hint of pink)
* Blushes in Luster (sheer golden apricot) mixed together with Gina (tangerine)
* Cream Eyeshadow in Corfu as a base (shimmering taupe)
* Eyeshadow Duo in Sugarland mixed onto lids (sparkling apricot & gilded orchid pink)
* Eyeliner Pencil in Black Moon (dense black - the one swatched is MAC Smolder though)
* Eyeshadow Single in Bali on top of liner for a softer look, also used on brows (neutral taupe)
* Lipliner pencil in Papua (cinnamon - this is a great neutral)
* Lipgloss in Orgasm (sheer warm pink with golden shimmer - but goes on a peachy gold)