The look for the summer features Maui Illuminating Bronzer, Burnt Sugar Metallic Eyeshadow, Black Everything Mascara, Cocoa Lip Color and the new Shimmer Brick for the body.
I have 4 of the new ones pictured here, plus Laguna Bronze which was a Neimans Exclusive in their Cabana Collection this past Christmas.
* Maui – gorgeous healthy but natural pink glow shimmer
* Antigua – soft pink with subtle shimmer (lighter than Maui, gorgeous powder pink, but not too pale)
* Aruba – shimmery golden bronze (this one has the most shimmer)
* Bali Brown – soft medium brown with subtle gold sparkles (the shimmer doesn’t really show)
* Laguna Bronze – very similar to Aruba, just slightly more orangey
The 2 other bronzers were different variations of brown. Right now I’m a Chanel Shell 1.5 in Teint Innocence (equals Armani 5.5 LSF and MAC NC30), so I passed on the Barbados and Bermuda – they were too dark for me right now, but would be great on darker skin tones.
The rest of the collection features gorgeous colors that seem flattering for most skin tones. Pigment is medium, like her regular bronzers, but can be built. Shimmer isn't over the top, except for Aruba, which has the most shimmer, but isn't quite as frosty as her shimmer bricks.
Also featured with this collection is a new Bronzing Powder Brush which retails for $50 USD. Super soft and plush, a bit more than I am comfortable spending, but the texture is so soft, it's well worth the investment. (Similar size bristles to the Laura Mercier Bronzing Brush, just a lot softer.)